Thursday, May 3, 2012

Opportunities

Opportunities. 
God gives us so many of those "opportunities" to bless us to show His love to others huh? 
I've really felt blessed to be a blessing lately.  As many of you know, I  L O V E  to take pictures.  I had the opportunity to do some photo shoots with a few friends in the last month - one for a beautiful, amazing couple I work with that are having their first baby next month, and another photo shoot for a single mother that works at JCS, whose daughter had her first birthday party.  
First - Kristin and Dave.  Shot at Playa Cabarete in Dominican Republic - they turned out great!



For more, check out this link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.725505783584.2144997.15302738&type=3&l=2dab483869 

Dave is the art teacher at our school, and Kristin was one of the first grade teachers (except now she's on maternity leave).  They are also both involved in a ministry called Alianza, which is a ministry to try to get young women out of the sex-trafficking industry in the DR.  They both have amazing hearts for God, and I'm so excited to meet their new baby girl! 

I also got the opportunity to photograph one our preK teacher's daughter's first birthday - Yocasta's daughter, Inessa.  In one of my blogs last year there was a picture of me holding her a couple weeks after she was born.  Now she's one year old! How crazy time flies! She is probably the happiest baby I've ever seen.




For more, check out this link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.733939861624.2145971.15302738&type=3&l=432cfb4e59

They all turned out so well! I was so thankful I got to take these for Yocasta. She works so hard to take care of her daughter, and it made me so happy to take these beautiful pictures for her!



1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job capturing all of them! Way to bless, Jess!

    ReplyDelete